Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Episode 13: Nightlife with Dallas

As many of you may know, I am fortunate enough to be blesse with such amazing friends. One of these friends happens to be an amazing, FEMALE, radio DJ on one of my favorite college stations, KSYM! She plays the best soul, R&B, and all around feel good funk! The Nightlife gets me through my monday nights whether its been a long day at work, or about to have a long night on the town, Dallas really knows how to set the mood! I had the pleasure to accompany Dallas in the studio during her Whitney Houston tribute and I must say, after watching the way she works... I know why her show is so successful. Dallas is very intellegent and knows her music very weel. Diverse in both style and taste, she makes this show enjoyable for all! One thing I know for sure, my Monday nights are complete with the Nightlife!


KSYM radio schedule:


Easy Groovin,
Rabbit in the RYE

No comments:

Post a Comment