Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Episode 10: David Mack, creator of Kabuki

This past summer I took a road trip out to San Diego with my best friend for an event called Tr!ckster. This is where I met one of the most inspiring people to date, David Mack! He is filled with so much positive energy and uplifting words, yet I was still in shock when Mr. Mack himself said one of his favorite passions is writing! Now, if you have not had a chance to pick up a volume of Kabuki, put them ALL on your Christmas list! I am still blown away by the depth in every image as they tell stories Mack's words guide you through. I have been fortunate enough to have read parts of the Kabuki series and own a few Reflections comic books (which is something else you might want to buy for a friend or loved one) and I must say, my state of mind has blossomed into a new level of insight just by reading these books. I wish I had more to say but, honestly.... David Mack's work speaks for itself. Here is the man behind Kabuki to give you a little insight on Kabuki himself, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Great Interview! Im a huge fan of Kubuki. I love the his style in both writing and art.

    ReplyDelete