Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rabbit Rundown(ep.8) with Sweet Lizzy!

One of my favorite things about Artslam! has got to be Sweet Lizzy's Cupcakes!!! She bakes a new flavor for every show and decorates them in fashion to whatever the theme may be that night. From seasonal vanilla peppermint to Martial arts themed s'mores cupcakes, Lizzy has cupcakes flavored and decorated for EVERY occasion!! She has truly been an inspiration to me, reminding me to not only appreciate art in many forms but, to also incorporate this unique expression in other aspects of my life! If you have not tried one of her cupcakes, I suggest you order a dozen! (especially with the holidays rolling around) Here is Sweet Lizzy herself at Artslam! giving you the rundown on Sweet Lizzy's Cupcakes... Enjoy!

FOR ORDERING: sweetlizzyscupcakes@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment