Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rabbit Rundown (ep.4)- Collab'n Couples: Werds & Denise

Werds. Where do I begin with this character? We've done quite a bit of shows together and I have seen plenty of cool creations come out of this guy. Lately he's been painting models at Club Rio for Emjay's Play at Night body art show. This past week's theme was "Golden Goddess" and I noticed Werd's signature style really came out!  Now I wonder.. Did Werd do something special or was it his model/girlfriend Denise Hernandez? So  I caught up with the two at Art Vibes to get some feedback on what its like to share your passion with someone you're already so passionate about.. Here it is, your Rabbit Rundown.. 

Now you've got the inside scoop with Werds and Denise on body art, mushy feelings, and overall enjoying events. Want more? stay tuned and share with your friends!!
thanks for the love,
Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment